Top B-schools accepting XAT score
XAT 2020 was held on January 5.XLRI conducts XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) on behalf of XAMI affiliated institutes. Aside from the 11 XAMI institutes, more than 150 other institutes accept XAT scores. Aside 90,000 candidates appear for XAT every year. Generally, admission criteria include XAT score, GD/PI scores, Scores of Written Ability and General Knowledge Test.
To make sure that you get MBA admission to the MBA institute of your choice, can target one of the top B-school they aspire to get admission into and prepare for the MBA entrance exam accordingly.
MBA Colleges List accepting XAT score
1. ITM Business School – Click To Apply
2. FIIB (Fortune Institute of International Business), Delhi – Click To Apply
3. NDIM (New Delhi Institute of Management) – Click To Apply
4.NMIMS ( Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) – Click To Apply
5. Apeejay School of Management – Click To Apply
6. GL Bajaj Institute of Management Research – Click To Apply
7. IBMR (Institute of Business Management and Research), Pune – Click To Apply
8. IILM Academy of Higher Learning, Lucknow – Click To Apply
9.IMI (International Management Institute), Bhubaneswar – Click To Apply
10. IMI (International Management Institute), Kolkata – Click To Apply
11. ISME (International School of Management Excellence), Bangalore – Click To Apply
12. ISME (International School of Management Excellence), Mumbai – Click To Apply
13. Presidency University, Bangalore – Click To Apply
14. Universal Business School, Mumbai– Click To Apply
15.University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun – Click To Apply
16. Shanti Business School, Ahmedabad – Click To Apply
I hope all we are able to solve all your queries regarding MICAT 2019-20. In case of further more queries you can reach out us via email or contact number.
I hope this article was helpful and provided you with all the information you need,
For more information and latest updates and for free counseling for MBA colleges or Entrance Exams call us on 9644440101 or email us at email@example.com If you enjoyed reading this article and found useful, kindly share with your friends and colleague. Your share is really helpful to spread our message and help more readers like you.