Presidency University Bangalore
Presidency Group of Institutions (PGI), along with the University, constitutes 7 Schools and a College. While the college offers programs to students at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in information technology, commerce, management and journalism, the schools offer National and International boards of studies. Presidency College, located in Bengaluru, has been accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC. The postgraduate MBA program at Presidency College is approved by AICTE, Delhi. Within a short span of three decades, PGI has created a niche for itself as one of the top-notch institutions in Bengaluru. Recently, Presidency Group of Institutions (PGI) was bestowed with the “Most Promising Institute in South India” award at the British South India Council of Commerce and Business Meet 2014.
The latest venture of the group Presidency University is a testimony to the fact that the group has almost over three decades of experience in education from K to 12 to Higher Education. Presidency University aspires to be among the best universities in the world in the shortest span possible, with focus on innovative and research-oriented teaching methodology, state-of-the-art facilities, an industry-friendly curriculum with concrete action plans and an unwavering commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
- Affordable fees including International University and Course Material for the Entire Program
- Learning orientation Pedagogy to enhance Analytical and Application Skill
- Dual specialization offering students a choice of two Major Specialization
- The University offers Data Science, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, as a contemporary Employ-ability- centric Specialization
- A green campus in the suburb of Bangalore with High-Tech Learning Centers, Well-equipped Library, On-campus Multi-Cuisine Cafeteria.