Established in 1981 with a campus in New Delhi, the International Management Institute (IMI) was India’s first corporate sponsored business school. The Institute has 3 campuses across India which includes IMI Kolkata campus established in 2010 by the initiative of the RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group.
Located in the heart of the city, at Alipore, the sprawling campus offers excellent residential facilities to aspirants of management education through the AICTE & AIU approved two year, full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). IMI follows international standard curriculum in its programs, which has been enriched by its International academic collaborations which prepares participants to successfully manage and lead in an increasingly global business environment.
Why IMI Kolkata?
- 100% placement track record since its inception
- 47 companies on campus
- International exchange opportunity
- Provision for dual specialization
- Mentored Summer Internship & Live Projects
- Diverse and experienced peer group in the batch
- Scholarships up to 100% for meritorious, economically weaker and students with remarkable achievements in the field of sports, art and culture
- Student access to more than 6100 books, World E-Book Library subscription consisting of 4 million+ eBooks and 16 million journal articles, audio books, etc