Deviprasad Goenka Management College of Media Studies (DGMC) a premier media and communication institute with state of the art infrastructure, where students, researchers & media professionals, interact to facilitate the generation of value in the media spectrum. DGMC is supported by its parent body Rajasthani Sammelan Education Trust which has been in the field of education for the past 68 years. The trust supports and facilitates learning activity for approximately 15000 students from primary to post-graduation.
DGMC offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The institute offers PGDM program in two specializations which include - Advertising & Communication, Media & Entertainment. The program is approved by AICTE also the DGMC is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and runs the Bachelor of Arts film, Television & New Media Production. DGMC also offers University of Mumbai's recognized short-term & diploma courses in digital filmmaking, cinematography, sound engineering & design, communication design & digital marketing.
- AICTE approved PGDM program
- Affiliated from University of Mumbai
- Courses recognized by UGC
- Highly qualified academicians & industry professionals as faculty
- Focused internship and practical training
- The Campus is India’s hub for Media, Entertainment & Communication Industry